Scholarships & Grants
Corvias Foundation offers scholarships and grants through three main programs for direct investment in students and scholars:
"Our Family" Educational Programs – Military Service Members
- "Our Family Scholarship" supports college-bound children of active-duty military members in their pursuit of higher education through significant, recurring financial assistance, academic support, mentoring and professional development.
- "Our Family Educational Grant" empowers spouses of active-duty military members to pursue continuing education and expand their professional development goals by providing meaningful financial support, guidance and networking opportunities.
"Our Future" Educational Programs – Partner Organizations and Universities
- "Our Future Scholarship" supports scholars enrolled in the partner organizations and universities affiliated with Corvias Group.
- "Our Future Target Scholarships" are developed as targeted scholarships for specific areas of study and research priorities identified by the Foundation board and/or partners.
Employee Educational Programs
- Corvias Foundation supports college-bound children of Corvias Group employees in their pursuit of higher education through one annual scholarship award, as well as ongoing academic support, mentoring and professional development.